Tshirt Bamboo Womens
- Regular price
- $15.00 AUD
- Sale price
- $15.00 AUD
- Regular price
- Unit price
Earn 10 Earthsaver Points per $1 spent My balance
This Bamboo Tshirt has a round neckline with some small pleats at the front it is a loose fitting top that come to the hips
Here are some of the reasons we love to support Bamboo Clothing:
- Naturally Organic - bamboo is grown without pesticides or fertilizers. Luxuriously soft - bamboo feels like silky cashmere.
- Sustainable - Bamboo is one of the world's fastest growing plants, growing up to a metre in a day. Bamboo is a grass, so once cut it will regenerate quickly without the need for replanting (in the same way as your garden lawn). It grows very densely and so the yield per acre is excellent in comparison to cotton.
- Eco-friendly - one of the most positive things about bamboo is that it absorbs 35% more carbon dioxide than equivalent stands of trees. More bamboo would help to cut the globally rising levels of carbon dioxide and help in the fight against global warming. Bamboo is also biodegradable.
- Comfortable and Anti-Static - Fabric made from bamboo is incredibly soft and luxurious, and has an anti-static nature, so it sits well against your skin without clinging.
- Absorbent - bamboo absorbs up to 60% more water than cotton. This makes it an excellent choice for drawing moisture off the body.
- Antibacterial - Bamboo is naturally and continuously antibacterial, staying fresh and odour free for longer.
- Breathable - the porous nature of the fibre makes it breathable and extremely comfortable against the skin.
- Thermo-regulating - keeps the wearer warm in cool weather, and cool in warm weather.
- Hypoallergenic - bamboo's organic and natural properties make it non-irritating so perfect for extra sensitive skin
- UV Protective - it cuts out 98% of harmful UV rays.
Delivery in most cases is via Australia Post. In some regional areas local delivery contractors are used. Once your purchase is received, allow 1-4 days for dispatch of your goods. Goods are dispatched on week-days only, excluding weekends and public holidays. Tracking identification will be sent via the customers email address and/or mobile number provided.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Earth to Life 489 Dean Street Albury New South Wales 2640
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.