Say goodbye to your old, chemical-laden gear and “hello!” to the future of Australian work wear. Fully Australian Standard Certified and quality tested by CSIRO right here in Australia, these 100% bamboo work shirts (310gsm) are simply a better choice – not only for your health but also your comfort when you’re hard at work in tough conditions.
The Envirovis bamboo work shirts are top-performers in the work wear industry and it’s not hard to see why:
310gsm 100% bamboo fabric - industrial quality with extreme durability
- Hi vis (day)
- More resistant to heat and flames than cotton (and no toxic chemical coatings)
- Colourfast - even after UV exposure, washing and perspiration
- UPF 50+
- Ethically manufactured with OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certification
- GECA (Good Environmental Choices Australia) Accredited
- Bamboo fabric helps regulate your body temperature - keeping you cooler in summer and warmer in winter
- Naturally more absorbent and much, much softer than cotton
- Bamboo fabric is naturally anti-bacterial, breathable, moisture wicking, thermo regulating, odour minimising and hypoallergenic
- Naturally safe fabric - free from toxins and chemicals
With long sleeves, a collar and four buttons down the front, this shirt is fully certified to keep you safe while at work. These bamboo work shirts from Envirovis have been designed with hard working men in mind, combining an eco-friendly, ethically produced garment with a comfy working shirt that does the job, full stop.