This fair trade, natural hemp mitt will gently exfoliate as you wash.
The Eco Max Hemp range is handmade by a Fair Trade organisation in Bangladesh. The organic hemp is firstly twisted into hemp twine and then knitted, knotted and crocheted. Hemp is naturally antibacterial, strong and long lasting. An ideal natural material for bathroom mitts.
It can also be used to gently exfoliate your armpits, which can be helpful when transitioning to natural deodorant.
- Fair trade
- Ethically handmade in Bangladesh
- Hand-knitted from natural hemp fibre (100% plant based)
- Vegan friendly
- Plastic free
- Natural exfoliant - gently removes dry skin cells
- Increases circulation - for a healthy glow all year round
- Enhances skin detoxification - stimulates your lymphatic system
- Stress relief - the gentle pressure has a calming effect
- Gently massage your body using a gentle circular motion in the shower or bath. Soap can be added to the mitt.
Wash regularly with a natural antiseptic and dry in the sun. Don't leave damp or in water for prolonged periods.
Please note: that this hemp mitt is not been pre-shrunk and has been designed to shrink to fit your hand with its first use. It will not continue to shrink. The hemp fibres will soften after use.