Reusable, Unisex, All-In-One, Multi-Fit Nappies.
These reusable bamboo cloth nappies have adjustable snaps along the waist and along the legs to grow with your baby. This way you can clip them to fit multiple weights and sizes very easily. We recommend pre clipping the nappy for faster nappy changes.
We have you covered for light wetters and heavy wetters with our day reusable liners and night reusable liners. These simply slip into the pocket of the nappy.
- One Size All In One Multi Fit NO Cover Required
- Breathable – no more nappy rash
- Durable Long Lasting
- No pins/plastic covers
- PUL waterproof outer layer
- One Size, newborn to toddler 3-18 kg
- Comfortable elastic around legs
- Soft Bamboo lining & insert
- Quick & Easy
- Wear day & night
- Slim fitting
- Cloth Nappy’s outer shell is eco-friendly, waterproof; laminated polyester and our inner layer is soft bamboo.
- Insert is made up of 4 layers: first layer is 2 x soft bamboo and second layers are 2 x high absorbing microfibre.
- Rinse any nappies and place in dry nappy bucket.
- Wash within 2 days.
- Soaking is not recommended. Soaking agents can damage the waterproof coating.
- Do not wash in hot water as this can damage the waterproof coating.
- Machine rinse before washing in cold water using ½ strength detergent on a full load. (We recommend using Organic Laundry detergent)
- Line drying is best. The sun’s UV rays kill bacteria and fade stains. Best of all - it’s FREE.
- Use Low heat when tumble drying.
We recommend to – wash 2-3 times before using to get better absorbency
- Do a full cold wash cycle with no detergents.
- Next mix a tablespoon of laundry liquid (we recommend Organic laundry Liquid) into a sink full of hot tap water.
- Gently massage the detergent into the inner lining of each nappy.
- Do another full cold wash cycle with no detergents.
- A deep clean every couple of months will maintain absorbency.
You may also like our biodegradable liners that make it easy to flush away number 2's and save the messy clean-up.