Eco Fact: Unlike other woody plants, bamboo reaches maturity after only 3 to 5 years.
This Bamboo shirt will be a great addition to any wardrobe. A loose fitting style will ensure it is extremely breathable and comfortable on the skin.
- Naturally Organic - bamboo is grown without pesticides or fertilizers.
- Super Soft - one of the softest fabrics on the planet, you'll love the way it feels
- Naturally UV protectant - protect yourself from the sun
- Antibacterial - keeps you odor free and feeling fresh
- Highly sweat absorbent - pulls moisture from skin for evaporation - keeps you dry
- Hypoallergenic - natural bamboo does not cause allergic reactions
This roomy bamboo fibre shirt features loose raglan sleeves and button up front and collar. Match with the Bamboo Fibre Beach Pants.
Eco-friendly - one of the most positive things about bamboo is that it absorbs 35% more carbon dioxide than equivalent stands of trees. More bamboo would help to cut the globally rising levels of carbon dioxide and help in the fight against global warming. Bamboo is also biodegradable.