White sage (sometimes known as sacred sage) is highly valued as a ceremonial and ritualistic plant and is deemed to have great spiritual and emotional and cleansing properties and is now used by many people for this purpose.
Native traditions relate that wherever sage is used, no evil influences may enter. The sacred ritual of purifying with smoke (smudging) comes from many indigenous people around the world.
Smudging may be used to purify the body, aura, pets, home, offices and healing rooms - in fact any space or item. These bundles are made as tools of empowerment. Enjoy.
- Hand-picked, rolled and packed
- 100% pesticide free
Available in sizes (approx):
- Mini 12cm (1 pack)
- Mini 12cm (2 pack)
- Small 16cm (1 pack)
- Medium 20cm (1 pack)
- Large 25cm (1 pack)
- Light the smudge stick at the tip of the leaves, allow to burn for 5 - 10 seconds and gentle blow on the embers to create smoke.
- Slowly move among rooms, gently waving the stick in the air.
- After use, gently extinguish the smoke in sand or a small dish of water.
- Store in dry place for future use.
WARNING: take care whilst smudging and only use under adult supervision. Extra care should be taken around flammable materials. Ensure the bundle is extinguished completely before leaving unattended.