Bamboo Socks Australia
Buy Bamboo Socks in Australia at Earth to Life Eco Store
While bamboo socks in Australia might not be the first thing you think of when you hear the word “bamboo,” that’s beginning to change. Bamboo clothing is becoming more and more popular because of its many advantages over other materials. At Earth to Life Eco Store, we offer a wide range of bamboo socks in a variety of colours and styles.
Benefits of Bamboo Socks in Sydney
When you buy bamboo socks in Australia, you’re not only doing something good for your feet, but you’re also doing something good for the environment. Here are some of the advantages of choosing bamboo socks in the Sunshine Coast.
- Bamboo socks are sustainable. Bamboo is a beautiful, sustainable material. It grows quickly, it’s naturally pest-resistant, and it’s good for the soil in which it grows. From the time bamboo is planted, it reaches fruition in about three to four years – a relatively quick cycle for plant production. Also, once bamboo is cut, a network of roots easily produces new plants.
- Bamboo socks are incredibly soft. Bamboo contains viscose fibres that are silky-soft – much softer than cotton and many of the synthetic materials available. The softness of bamboo socks means less friction in your shoes, reducing discomfort and the formation of blisters. That means that you can wear bamboo socks for longer periods and more strenuous activities than cotton, staying comfortable the whole time.
- Bamboo socks inhibit foot odour. Bamboo is extremely absorbent – several times more so than cotton. That’s because bamboo viscose fibres are hollow, allowing them to hold more moisture. That means that you’ll notice an increase in dryness and comfort – and a decrease in odour. Foot odour comes mainly from bacteria that thrive in damp, dark areas. Remove the moisture, and these bacteria struggle to survive.
Bamboo socks in Melbourne are also hypo-allergenic, so most people with sensitive skin can wear bamboo socks without issue.
Tips for Getting More Value Out of Your Bamboo Socks in Perth
Cotton and polyester are the most common materials used to produce socks. Still, today’s consumer is waking up to the importance of sustainability and making product choices that benefit the environment. These individuals are seeking out alternatives such as bamboo socks in Adelaide. Fortunately, bamboo socks are easy to care for – just follow these tips to give yours the longest life possible.
- Wash, don’t dry clean. Whenever you can wash your socks in cold water using a gentle detergent (avoid chlorine bleach). Make sure that your socks are rinsed thoroughly (use the “extra rinse” setting on your machine).
- Dry in the sun. You can dry your bamboo socks in the dryer without harming them but use low heat and do not over-dry them. However, the best way to dry your bamboo socks is on an outdoor clothesline in the sun.
- Use caution if ironing. In general, there is no reason to iron your bamboo socks. However, if you prefer to iron them, use the lowest heat setting and iron while slightly damp. Using high heat on dry bamboo socks can lead to burning or other damage to the fibres.
- Store them properly. You can further protect your bamboo sports socks in Australia and other bamboo garments by storing them correctly. Fold your socks rather than stretching them over one another, as stretching will cause them to lose their shape over time. Also, make sure that they are stored in a cool spot away from any heat sources.
Related Services We Provide to Bamboo Socks in Brisbane
In addition to bamboo socks, Earth to Life Eco Store offers a wide range of natural and environmentally friendly products. Here are a few of the many types of products that we sell.
- Women’s and men’s clothing. We offer a line of apparel and accessories for men and women in sustainable and eco-friendly fabrics such as bamboo and Merino wool. Find tops, bottoms, dresses, underwear, and more.
- Bamboo bed and bath items. All the same benefits of bamboo clothing hold true for bamboo bedding and towels as well. That’s why we offer a selection of bamboo sheets, pillowcases, hand and bath towels, organic soap bars, and a luxurious bamboo bathrobe.
- Kitchen and cleaning products. We have a variety of useful and eco-friendly kitchen and cleaning products including compostable kitchen and garbage bags, natural cleaning products, reusable mesh grocery bags, leather and hardwood products, and bamboo cleaning cloths.
- Pet products. We love our furry family members and understand the importance of providing them with natural, safe, and environmentally friendly products, including food and water bowls, dog shampoo, grooming brushes, compost kits, and more.
- Matt & Nat vegan accessories. We are proud to partner with Matt & Nat in stocking a variety of vintage bags, shoes, and sunglasses. This entire line is vegan friendly with no leather or any other animal-based materials used in any design.