Citrus-Shield Premium Paste Wax is excellent for polishing and protecting wood finishes on antiques, furniture, cabinets, paneling and wood floors. Can also be used on unfinished wood where an easy application and a beautiful, natural-looking finish is desired. Citrus-Shield is a great follow-up to Howard Restor-A-Finish .
Citrus-Shield Premium Paste Wax enhances the natural beauty of the wood grain, and buffs to a brilliant, long-lasting shine. Citrus-Shield contains the perfect blend of Brazilian carnauba wax, beeswax, orange oil, and special surfactants. May also be used on painted surfaces, concrete, marble and metal. Contains no silicone or linseed oils.
- Conditions and enhances the natural beauty of the wood grain on finished and unfinished woods
- Buffs to a brilliant, long-lasting shine, providing superior protection for all your wood and wood finishes
- Contains real Brazilian Carnauba wax (hardest natural wax available)
- May also be used on painted surfaces, concrete, marble and metal
- Available in Neutral (clear)
- Make sure surface is free of dust and dirt.
- Using a clean, soft cloth, apply a thin even coat of Citrus-Shield Premium Paste Wax in a circular motion to a small area at a time.
- Let dry 3-5 minutes and buff with a clean, soft cloth.
- Rotate or turn the cloth frequently for best results.
- Another application and buffing may be required, especially for unfinished wood.
Always test on an inconspicuous area first to make sure you like the results.
CAUTIONS: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.