The beautiful blues and swirling green patterns of this bamboo shirt tell the Aboriginal dreamtime story of bush tail possums as they travel the desert at night in search of food. When you're wearing this shirt, you're wearing the Aboriginal art of Glen Jampijnpa Martin.
The bamboo fabric is a mix of 65% bamboo fibre and 35% cotton which cuts out 98% of harmful UV rays. The addition of cotton ensures that the fabric is hard wearing.
This Bamboo shirt will be a great addition to any wardrobe. A loose fitting style will ensure it is extremely breathable and comfortable on the skin. This shirt is finished with a left hand side pocket.
Composition: 65% bamboo 35% cotton
Here are some of the reasons we love Bamboo Clothing:
- Naturally Organic- bamboo is grown without pesticides or fertilizers. Luxuriously soft - bamboo feels like silky cashmere.
- Comfortable and Anti-Static– Fabric made from bamboo is incredibly soft and luxurious, and has an anti-static nature, so it sits well against your skin without clinging.
- Absorbent- bamboo absorbs up to 60% more water than cotton. This makes it an excellent choice for drawing moisture off the body.
- Antibacterial– Bamboo is naturally and continuously antibacterial, staying fresh and odour free for longer.
- Breathable- the porous nature of the fibre makes it breathable and extremely comfortable against the skin.
- Thermo-regulating- keeps the wearer warm in cool weather, and cool in warm weather.
- Hypoallergenic- bamboo's organic and natural properties make it non-irritating so perfect for extra sensitive skin
- UV Protective– it cuts out 98% of harmful UV rays.